Adam Koebel, the co-creator of Dungeon World, continues his series on ZWEIHANDER Grim & Perilous RPG! Adam takes a dive into MAIN GAUCHE, a new chaos supplement written by Daniel Fox for ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG Revised Core Rulebook:
Adam’s original coverage of the first print edition of ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG:
Adam covered character creation in ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG:
Adam did an author interview with Daniel D. Fox on ZWEIHANDER Grim & Perilous RPG:
CHAOS IS NOT A PIT – IT IS A LADDER.
MAIN GAUCHE is a supplement for the ENnie award-winning ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG – a gritty, dark fantasy tabletop role-playing game. Using this book, you will be able to:
- Add 68 all-new Professions to your grim & perilous game
- Build fantastic machines, like the Arkwright Cauldron & Rumblebutler
- Easily integrate cinematic, vehicle-based combat into encounters
- Use alchemy & Wytch-science to gain deadly abilities
- Devote yourself as an occultist to elder Daemons
- Learn damning Covenant Magick & wield their horrific manifestations
- Make soul-altering pacts for Daemonic Gifts of unfettered power
- Build your own unique creatures & NPCs on the fly
Powered by ZWEIHÄNDER – the d100 game engine – this book expands your options into the realm of chaos and beyond. MAIN GAUCHE is suited for running low and dark fantasy games, along with Renaissance and medieval-style adventures. You can also use this book to create your own homebrewed worlds, whether inspired by the works of Andrzej Sapkowski’s The Witcher, George R.R. Martin’s Game of Thrones, Glen Cook’s Black Company, Myke Cole’s The Sacred Throne, Robert E. Howard’s Solomon Kane, Scott Lynch’s Gentlemen Bastards or other grimdark-inspired media.
With a total of 186 unique Professions and over 300 spells across ZWEIHÄNDER and MAIN GAUCHE, you now have countless ways to create your own vision of grim characters ready to embark upon perilous adventures.
Embrace the left-handed path of MAIN GAUCHE, where chaos awaits!