As of April 25th, CrowdOx released the digital download emails to all Kickstarter backers and CrowdOx supporters. This email will contain a link to the illustrated PDF for you to download. The PDF includes several optimizations:
- “Interactive” bookmark-driven navigation in the PDF
- Completely revised Table of Contents
- Cleaner layout to better distinguish flavor text from rules
- Font reformatting and general clean-up
- Errata from the Early Access PDF added
- Rules clarifications galore
- An Index that would put your favorite Uncle Siggy’s war hammer to shame
- All-new “Order & Chaos” borders by Dejan Mandic
- Over 500 (!) beautiful illustrations by our art director,
- Dejan Mandic
- The official front & back cover by Jussi Alaurahio
- Easter eggs – a lot of them! If you find one, let us know over at RPG.net!
We also intend to release an unillustrated PDF for free to everyone, following our Kickstarter stretch goals. This will follow in the coming weeks.
For those who are expecting physical books: we expect to have the second round of proofs by early next week. I will have more information on the print version once we have reviewed the proofs.
If for some reason you didn’t receive the digital download email from CrowdOx, email me and I will get you taken care of.
Please let us know what you think of the illustrated PDF (errors, display issues, praises, whatever!): http://forum.strike-to-stun.net/viewtopic.php?t=5894