Gamemasters! Are you running grim & perilous adventures, but tired of dog-earing the pages in your copy of ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG?
Designed to fit into both the portrait-styled custom DriveThruRPG GM Screen (which you can add at check-out) or The World’s Greatest Screen, this eight page PDF features a player-facing painting of grim & perilous adventurers by Dejan Mandic. On the inside, our traditional approach of “order vs. chaos borders” surround the tables, hand drawn by Ken Duquet. Commonly-referenced tables are lain out by topic (trappings, combat, social and miscellaneous), with every table color-coded for easy memory using a legible font (visible even when you’re five pints deep in the evening). On the edges of the screen, there are trackers for both Damage and Peril, where you can use paperclips or Sticky Notes to mark foe’s thresholds). Best of all, the GM-facing tables are color blind friendly!
Our GM Screen includes:
- Weapons, Armor & Shields
- Cone, Burst & Explosion Templates
- Fire & Flame Effects
- Conditional Effects & Injuries
- Actions In Combat & Movement Subtypes
- Steps For Casting Magick & Making Attacks
- Alternative Hit Locations & Morale Checks
- Light Sources
- Currency, Haggling & Selling Cheatsheets
- Fate Point & Fortune Point Uses
- Quick Table of Content w/page numbers in the core book
- Skills & Difficulty Ratings
- A Host of Social Intrigue Options (Social Class, Motivations & Alignment)
- Corruptive Offensives and More!
*Note that the print-on-demand option is in full color (and color blind-friendly), but you get both the color blind-friendly and the black & white versions in PDF format